- Microsoft Word or MS-WORD (often called Word) is a graphical word processing program that enables users to type, save and edit documents with a number of features and tools.
- Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet that incorporates calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications.
- Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful presentation software that uses slides to convey information rich in multimedia.
- Microsoft Access is a database management system (DBMS) that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools. It can also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases.
- Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager mainly used as an email application. It also includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal, and web browsing.
- Microsoft OneNote is a computer program for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration. It gathers users’ notes (handwritten or typed), drawings, screen clippings and audio commentaries.
- Microsoft Project is a project management software product, designed to assist a project manager in developing a plan, tracking progress, managing the budget, assigning resources to tasks and analyzing workloads.
- Office 365 refers to subscription plans that include access to Office applications plus other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet (cloud services).
- Excel dashboards and executive reports are powerful, fairly easy to design and a great way to improve your Excel and data visualization skills.
- Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools to analyze data and share insights.